The benefits of becoming a member of the East Bridgewater Business Association include the following. QUESTIONS? EMAIL THE EBBA TODAY.
Membership is only open to a business or organization located in East Bridgewater, MA, no exceptions.
- Inclusion in our Annual Membership Directory, which is mailed each year to nearly every residence and business in East Bridgewater. This valuable resource is also available at many members’ places of business. There is also the opportunity to be listed under one additional category of business for a fee of $15 per additional listing. Click here to view the online EBBA Membership List.
- Inclusion here on our Association’s web site, including the opportunity to place a coupon or other discount offer for your business or organization. If you have a web site, we can connect it to that of the Association by contacting Steve Culp of Culp Design .
- FREE booth space (you must register beforehand to claim this space) at our Annual Business Expo & Family Fun Day which we have been operating on the town common for the past 19 years in September.
- Participation in social, networking and educational forums and events hosted by the Association throughout the year, highlights being our Annual Meeting in March and our Holiday Party in December.
- Use our EBBA Facebook Page and EBBA Facebook Group to network and promote your business.
- Membership Discount with EB YMCA.
- Access to all the member services of the Metro South Chamber of Commerce at member rates.
Dues for Membership are $100.00 Annually.
You may choose ONE additional Business Category for a $15.00 fee
Makes checks payable to and mail to:
c/o Membership Director
P.O. Box 25
East Bridgewater, MA 02333
Or drop off in person at The Happy Frog Copy Center, 15 Central Street