Join the EBBA for this two-part workshop series where you will learn how to start creating your own Inspired Vision Plan for your business! You’ll not only learn the system but you’ll be able to go try it and bring back your successes and challenges for the second session.
This workshop series is brought to you by Spiritual Strategist and Speaker Heather Wood, owner of EmbodyLove. It is sponsored by the East Bridgewater Business Association.
- The Inspired Business Plan Part 1 will be held on Tuesday February 13th at 5:30pm
- The Inspired Business Plan Part 2 will be held on Tuesday April 10th at 5:30pm
Both parts of this workshop will be held at the East Bridgewater Public Library. Cost for both parts of this series are $20 for EBBA members and $40 for non members. All are welcome! Please bring a notebook and pen.
YOUR REGISTRATION IS FOR BOTH PARTS, PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS.
Are you an entrepreneur who:
- Wants more organization and direction in their business?
- Is looking to grow, expand, evolve or start a business?
- Wants to feel like you are following an exciting plan not struggling to keep up?
- Loses inspiration and excitement when things get structured and boring?
- Want to do more of what you love and less tasks in your business?
- Wants to feel more motivated and have more of a clarity?•
- Wants more than just a business plan….you want a inspired vision for your business?
No matter what stage you are, whether you are an experienced entrepreneur or just a person with a dream, this plan can help you get inspired, grow, crush your goals, and help you work smarter not harder! I believe that entrepreneurs do better when they focus less on trying to mimic the way big corporations run, and focus more on what inspired them to to run their own business in the first place. Entrepreneurs are problem solvers, rebels, creatives, leaders and people who create beautiful experiences for others. I want to help you make systems and plans that lead you not just to success, but keep you fulfilled and happy as you run your business. Goals that don’t just help you deliver awesome products and services, but one’s that celebrate your unique talents, personality and gifts at the same time.
How would it feel to:
- Look forward to planning and strategizing in your business in a creative way?
- Set goals and not just reach them but enjoy getting there?
- Have more clarity, direction, connection to your clients, creative inspiration and success?
I want to help you enjoy your business more, have more success, be more authentic and fulfilled and work smarter not harder.
Join us for this two part series where you will learn how to start creating your own Inspired Vision Plan for your business! You’ll not only learn the system but you’ll be able to go try it and bring back your successes and challenges for the second session.
This series is brought to you by Spiritual Strategist and Speaker Heather Wood, owner of EmbodyLove and EBBA Member.
Heather Wood is a Spiritual Strategist and the founder of Embody Love. She is a dropper of spiritual truth bombs, an intuitive, a business coach, a speaker, and is passionate about helping people trust and celebrate their own intuitions. She is a coffee addict, a mother of the two boys, married to her high school sweetheart, essential oil junkie, and all around lover of love. Known for her “love shoves” by her clients, she will shove you forward from that place you are stuck, with love and support as she does it. Visit Heather online at www.embodylove.me