Download the 2017 Scavenger Hunt Entry Form – coming soon
Saturday, June 10th from 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
Here’s a great adventure for the whole family! Enter for a chance to win great prizes!
Here’s how it will work:
The public will have a chance to go from business to business in East Bridgewater and locate a specific object at each place (it could be an item from your store, a picture on the wall, etc. your choice). Each participant will have a card/paper with the instructions and items on the hunt. At the end of the hunt, the cards will be dropped off at The Center at Sachem Rock at 355 Plymouth Street (which is also a hunt location) by 1 pm., where a winner will be selected at random. The prize will be cash. (the amount will depend on how many businesses participate). Every item must be accounted for to win. Each business will have a stamp (provided to them) to mark each entry. You have plenty of time to make the stops… no rushing necessary!
You as a business can give away items, coupons, gift certificates, have a sale, anything you want to do. This is a great way to introduce and/or promote your business! Sign up here as an EB Business (PDF).
SCAVENGER HUNT PRIZES
Gift certificate from EBBA Member Mosquito Authority in East Bridgewater for a Repel Plus mosquito and tick yard treatment.
Gift certificate for a Christmas Tree at Christmas on the Common donated by EBBA Member Kiwanis Club.
A rustic twig American Flag donated by EBBA Member Re-Claym’d Market.
Gift certificate donated by EBBA Member Salon Esprit.
OUR 2016 SCAVENGER HUNT LOCATIONS (In no particular order)
- Union Congregational Church • 105 Pleasant Street
- Re-Claym’d Market • 494 North Bedford Street
- East Bridgewater Public Library • 32 Union Street
- Bridgewater Savings Bank • 29 Bedford Street
- Happy Frog Copy Center • 15 Central Street
- South Shore Bank • 225 Bedford Street
- Salon Esprit • 225 Bedford Street
- Silva Real Estate • 412 Bedford Street
- Buzz Around • Town Common (on the gazebo)
- The Center at Sachem Rock • 355 Plymouth Street